23, October 2014

They teach hacking - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web Development  >  Security
Topic: They teach hacking
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: They teach hacking  (Read 3054 times)
Bill Gates is my home boy
4740 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jun 11, 2011, 10:31:41 pm »

I can't believe that there are hacking sites existing. They even state information on steps on how to do hacking on a particular site. I think this sites should be banned on the search engines.

Affiliate Programs
CPA Network
Affiliate Network

Dell? Like the pickle?
1236 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2011, 01:43:38 pm »

Well hacking is a fun.. but only to a limit...
The tutorials which they show are just the initial methods.. but there are certain things which they don't show..
Those are just methods.. at some point you will be pinged with some security stuffs..!!
Bill Cosby is my Father
24 credits

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2011, 02:38:25 pm »

Yes, the kind of hacking that they teach is not at all harmful. In fact, their hacking technique is known as Ethical Hacking, means hacking done just for fun and is considerably less harmful. So there is no point in banning or taking any other actions against them.
Bill Gates is my home boy
4740 credits

« Reply #3 on: Jun 13, 2011, 04:39:20 pm »

There is really an ethical hacking? What is this intended for? Is not against the security standards?

Affiliate Programs
CPA Network
Affiliate Network

Cyberpunk Wannabe
274 credits

« Reply #4 on: Sep 26, 2011, 04:55:03 am »

Nothing special. There are always some incrediable stuff in the world.
Sandwich Artist
162 credits

« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 2011, 07:42:47 pm »

The best way to beat the hackers is to know what skills and methods the hackers have and use.  There are LOADS of free hacking programmes available on the internet - it would be ridiculous to ban them.

Darknet.org.uk have a great site to learn this from - their logo reads "Don't learn to Hack - Hack to Learn" - if you want to learn about your own system's vulnerabilities try to hack yourself!  Then you'll learn where you need to improve security, before a real hacker learns.
I love Pokemon
114 credits

« Reply #6 on: Oct 09, 2011, 01:39:30 pm »

The most excellent method to beat the hackers is to be acquainted with what skills and technique the hackers have and use.  present are LOADS of gratis hacking programmes obtainable on the internet - it would be ludicrous to ban them.
What a dork
90 credits

« Reply #7 on: Oct 12, 2011, 11:24:48 am »

Well hacking is a fun.. but only to a limit...
The tutorials which they show are just the initial methods.. but there are certain things which they don't show..
Those are just methods..
Hunky Junky Monky Man!
438 credits

« Reply #8 on: Nov 20, 2011, 12:20:06 am »

Most are self taught. You can get programming books from the library, or learn online, then from there, you can learn to hack. You will need a basic understanding of computer systems, networks, and programming to get started.
Spy Agent
714 credits

« Reply #9 on: Nov 26, 2011, 06:05:50 am »

i don't think so there is any website that shows hacking step by step ,if there is any website like that i am sure they are not teaching the right methods that people can understand it ..........
I love Pokemon
78 credits

« Reply #10 on: Dec 17, 2011, 03:31:21 am »

To understand the problem of hacker complexity ,To  solve the hacker effectively , To ensure security of network has important realistic value .

Where are my glasses?
130 credits

« Reply #11 on: Jan 25, 2012, 03:25:38 pm »

Nothing wrong with hacking sites.. learn to secure so those threats don't effect you.
WebDigity Gangsta
688 credits

« Reply #12 on: Mar 31, 2012, 07:37:09 pm »

Some hacking websites have some seriously messed up people on there.

They want to prove them self by destroying small businesses, this is wrong and they shouldn't be able to gloat about it on hacking forums.

And obviously 90% of the communities are wannabe hackers that cannot be bothered to pick up a C++ book. They use tools built by others to hack website and consider themselves hackers.
Fashion Guru
798 credits

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2012, 01:06:13 am »

Can anyone share with me the links?
Spy Agent
754 credits

« Reply #14 on: Jun 21, 2012, 08:03:37 am »

Really there are hacking sites............
Hunky Junky Monky Man!
432 credits

« Reply #15 on: Oct 18, 2012, 08:35:37 am »

I think hacker is a genius,but is dangerous at the same time
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2010 credits

« Reply #16 on: Feb 28, 2013, 01:44:58 am »

Hacking is considered very controversial, its very dangerous and influential too.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #17 on: Aug 06, 2013, 08:58:18 am »

You already know this on some level. The campus for your education isn?t made principally of buildings and books; it?s made mostly of microchips and media. Any other ?school? is a satellite now, subordinate to the main, digital campus where you reside and thrive. And since you grew up digital, you?ve been matriculated since the first click of a mouse button, with no need ever to graduate. Your world of learning and your world of play are seamless in the digital domain, and you are pretty much a senior on that campus, even in your teens. You spend your spare cash to get that iPhone or laptop, and you move effortlessly between virtual and physical worlds. The reality check is that physical schools and structured curricula and degree-seeking programs form a system that makes enormous demands upon you but which is fundamentally out of sync with the fact that your identity, development, education, and success will be intimately intertwined with the digital domain.

And why shouldn?t they be? No generation of youth has ever lived in a more exciting era than ours nor learned in more compelling ways than are granted to you electronically today. Frontiers of opportunity have been opened for you through digital means that would make Cortes weep at how comparatively little spoil he carted off from the Aztecs. Each of you can reach across the planet, exploring the topography of our world with the ease of a soaring bird. You can befriend others from foreign places and cultures with the click of a key. You can get up to the minute updates from a robot on Mars on your cell phone, or Google Alexandrian libraries with an ease that would surpass the fantasies of generations of scholars.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #18 on: Oct 01, 2013, 09:23:18 am »

Courses in computer hacking will be added to the senior high school curriculum in Iran. The announcement was made in mid-August, in order, I assume, to drum up interest and excitement. The Iranians want to enlist high school students to hack foreign drones. I kid you not, this is real.

The announcement came from FARS, a semi official media outlet that is the voice of the Iranian Republican Guard Corp (IRGC). General Ali Fazali the acting commander of the Basij militia gave the course a name. He explained that the new study is to be called "Defensive Readiness."

Nikolas' Servant Child
186 credits

« Reply #19 on: Dec 20, 2013, 11:11:48 am »

Although hacking is illegal but the hackers are also security professional. They found bug and security hole in websites. If you learn how to fix the bugs and security hole in your website then you can also protect your website. That's  all.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=12475
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web Development  >  Security
Topic: They teach hacking
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 23, 2014, 06:28:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.