22, September 2014

how to desighn web page - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Web Page Design (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: how to desighn web page
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: how to desighn web page  (Read 3763 times)
What a dork
140 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Oct 23, 2012, 09:27:00 am »

i want to desighn my website but i have not knowldge about html or any other languge if anyone have know about any software where i can desighn my wesite please mention i will be thankfull
Where are my glasses?
136 credits

« Reply #1 on: Oct 27, 2012, 02:12:08 pm »

Although many GUI based software that will help you for web page design but you need to learn the basics in html and css. "DreamWeaver" is one of the software that will help you.
Hunky Junky Monky Man!
432 credits

« Reply #2 on: Oct 30, 2012, 08:11:30 am »

DreamWeaver is the  software  for design website but you should know some simple code,wordpress is very good you can know it from the video on the website
Atari ST fan
42 credits

@newventurefunds

« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2012, 08:41:15 am »

Try to get Eclipse EE. It's made for Java development, but you can get a PHP add-on. You can open a new web project and create HTML, CSS and jQuery documents. It's a fully supported text editor that is supported by an open source community. It's free!

I started out with Dreamweaver, but if you don't want to spend that kind of money yet Eclipse is free.
Chicken-run Manager
60 credits

« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2012, 04:10:24 pm »

You are looking for best website design for your own business.So, you must go for MakeAnySite.com best website design site.
Google dot what?
42 credits

« Reply #5 on: Nov 14, 2012, 09:56:23 am »

You can design a web site easily with CMS (Content management System) such as wordpress or joomla etc.
Fashion Guru
756 credits

« Reply #6 on: Nov 19, 2012, 04:22:22 am »

If you are newbie about web design, its recommended to use free website builder. Using this tools you can build web design easily, fast, and look professional.
World Wide Whale
1076 credits

« Reply #7 on: Dec 06, 2012, 12:08:54 pm »

I think at first you have to learn about web design, w3school provides free web design services. Please learn about HTML, CSS, Java development, php etc which help you to design your site. Also DreamWeaver and wordpress is the software for design website.
Fashion Guru
756 credits

« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2012, 07:33:38 am »

If you want try to build website, Dreamweaver and Photoshop is both good software that recommended by webmaster.
Atari ST fan
52 credits

« Reply #9 on: Dec 26, 2012, 12:07:18 pm »

first of all there are many software that are being used to develop website, you must be familiar which will be useful for you, so, the most famous is Dreamweaver more helpful also.
Google dot what?
30 credits

« Reply #10 on: Dec 27, 2012, 10:10:49 am »

Designing a website takes a lot of work, but it gives you a lot of flexibility that Facebook and blogs don?t. By designing your own website you can make it look exactly how you want and express your own personality. But remember that learning how to create a good looking website can take time.

Where to Start When Designing Your Own Website

Many tutorials will tell you that the first place you should start is by getting web hosting or some other place to put your web pages. And while this is an important step, you don?t have to do it first. In fact, for many people, putting the site up on a host is the last thing they do once the design is to their liking.

I recommend, if you are going to design a new website from scratch, the first thing you should do is determine what editor you will use. While some people just rely on price, there are a lot of different free editors out there, so it?s a good idea to think about what you want from an editor. Think about things like:

Do you want to learn or already know HTML? While a text editor can very flexible for some people, if you don?t know HTML then a WYSIWYG editor might be a better solution. You can design a wonderful website with either.

Do you want to sell things from your website? If you do, you will need to learn more about ecommerce and how to accept payment from your customers. Plus, some editors are better suited to ecommerce sites than others.

Do you plan on writing a blog? Blogs are much easier when you use software to build them, and some editors have blog support built in.
Is this the only website you plan on making? If you?re not planning on becoming a professional web designer, then there is no need to spend a lot of money on a professional editor. And like I said above, there are many free web editors that offer lots of professional features.
Cyberpunk Wannabe
264 credits

« Reply #11 on: Jan 07, 2013, 07:46:51 am »

To Design the Website first the Language of the HTML must been known,both the designer and the developer are involved in this ,to design the web first the presentstion must be planned that should be user friendly to the clients.
War Hero
1884 credits

« Reply #12 on: Jan 22, 2013, 04:23:57 pm »

You can give S4support.com a try if you need professional Graphic & web design services.
It is a good idea to speak to their representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
They are professional without any doubt.

Where are my glasses?
120 credits

« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2013, 02:56:55 pm »

yes I agree
I wish I was an Oscar winner
858 credits

« Reply #14 on: Jan 26, 2013, 01:55:40 pm »

DreamWeaver is the  software  for design website but you should know some simple code,wordpress is very good
Bill Cosby is my Father
28 credits

« Reply #15 on: Mar 16, 2013, 09:56:35 am »

Design of a website tells the expertise of a company or firm.So make a good,attractive and responsive web design for your user. Dreamweaver, word press are the best for making a website.
Do lot Chup anh cho be Do lot Ban buon quan ao Ban buon quan ao Quan ao thoi trang Do so sinh
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 11:13:33 pm by rajnish »
Google dot what?
12 credits

« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2013, 11:35:21 am »

Hi

I think, 'Design a website consists of lots of steps, that you will have to follow. I would start by sketching out my own in any tool like Photoshop. If your hands in Photoshop that will be your plus point. Also, you require knowledge of basics building blocks of website i.e. HTML, CSS, JavaScript.

There are many courses available on the Internet you can start with one. It includes companies like Opera, Mozilla ,etc.

Or, you could just find out affordable website development company.

Thanks
Adam Christ
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2013, 06:09:18 am by adamchrist2013 »
World Wide Whale
1044 credits

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2013, 07:26:05 pm »

it represents your aggregation and as anon as time goes by, your clients/customers and approaching customers/end users will accredit to them.
Where are my glasses?
126 credits

« Reply #18 on: Jun 05, 2013, 06:16:02 am »

Try using CMS like Joomla and Word Press, I've been using this two.It's now really hard,both are user friendyy.
regards,
dinamax
Atari ST fan
42 credits

« Reply #19 on: Jun 10, 2013, 05:53:53 pm »

Hi, I can recommend you Artisteer (bktemplates.com), with this tool you can design page in WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or other CMS. Knowing of html or css is not needed. On the page you can find tutorials, where is showing how look installation process step by step. Very easy to use program, even for beginners. You can use ready templates or create your page.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16068
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Web Page Design (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: how to desighn web page
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 22, 2014, 10:13:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 80.614
Total Topics: 14.262
Total Members: 30.009
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: speedmark

371 Guests, 2 Users online :

19 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.