28, July 2014

Autoindex php script Need Changes - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Marketplace  >  Hire people
Topic: Autoindex php script Need Changes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Autoindex php script Need Changes  (Read 2716 times)
Google dot what?
20 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Dec 15, 2012, 03:23:48 am »

im looking for someone who know PHP, MYSQL programming, and make some modifications to the Script: AutoIndex PHP Script...

i need:

* 10 Downloads limit per user per day or 100Mb what comes first...
* if someone register on this script i need than in 1, 3, 6, monts account suspended or deleted automaticly (is because i sell memberships)
* Change aparience of this like colors and put advertise of google adsense there.

and i think just that.
Chicken-run Manager
58 credits

« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2013, 03:32:46 pm »

Hi, I can help you with that.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2013, 11:53:31 am »

If you are creating a large number of galleries and you don?t want to use the standard default settings then you may want to create your own defaults for BuildGallery. There are two ways to do this.

The first way is to create a basic gallery.xml file with your preferred settings and copy this into all new galleries. BuildGallery will read the file and show your settings in its data entry form. This method only works for settings contained in the gallery.xml file. This is the best approach for SimpleViewer Pro users.

The following settings are not included in the gallery.xml file: Add links, Add captions, Underline links, Sort order, Overwrite thumbnails. So if you want to change these default settings then you will need to edit the BuildGallery script itself. Open the BuildGallery script in a text editor and look under the comment //Set default options here. Change the settings as required, for instance:
$bgOptions['addLinks'] = 'false';

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #3 on: Sep 24, 2013, 09:07:32 am »

If allow_uploads is set to TRUE, people will be able to upload files to your website. (Default: FALSE)
But if use_login_system is also set to TRUE, you must create an account for them before they can upload.
The preset users are:

username: admin
password: admin

username: test
password: test

If you plan to use the login system, change the passwords or create different accounts and delete these!
All registered users will be able to upload, but only admins can create/delete accounts.
Also, if you want to allow uploads, make sure the folders you want to upload to are chmod'ed to allow PHP to write there.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16411
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Marketplace  >  Hire people
Topic: Autoindex php script Need Changes
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 28, 2014, 08:25:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.