19, April 2014

CPC meaning - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Monetizing your site  >  CPC programs
Topic: CPC meaning
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: CPC meaning  (Read 1312 times)
I love Pokemon
150 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jan 06, 2013, 12:49:41 pm »

Cost Per Click or CPC (as it is often initialized to) is a phrase often used in online advertising and online marketing circles.
I love Pokemon
78 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2013, 08:26:11 am »

Cost Per Click. You'll generate earnings when your visitors click on the ads displayed on your site.
Kill the googlebot
36 credits

« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2013, 11:35:37 am »

If you are using paid service link adword to advertise your services and product and your ads are shown on the network and the cost you are getting for your click on your ads that is called CPC.
World Wide Whale
964 credits

« Reply #3 on: Apr 24, 2013, 07:27:55 am »

The cost-per-click (CPC) is the amount you earn each time a user clicks on your ad.

The CPC for any ad is determined by the advertiser; some advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others, depending on what they're advertising.
I wish I was an Oscar winner
598 credits

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 09:32:33 am »

Cartesian Perceptual Compression (abbreviated CPC, with filename extension .cpc) is a proprietary image file format. It was designed for high compression of black-and-white raster Document Imaging for archival scans. CPC is lossy, has no lossless mode, and is restricted to bi-tonal images. The company which controls the patented format claims it is highly effective in the compression of text, black-and-white (halftone) photographs, and line art. The format is intended for use in the web distribution of legal documents, design plans, and geographical plot maps.
OMG!I am geek
328 credits

« Reply #5 on: Oct 26, 2013, 01:25:52 pm »

Full form of cpc is cost per click. If you have ad on your website, you will earn money every time visitor click on that ad.
Where are my glasses?
142 credits

« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2013, 02:14:14 am »

Cost per Click. You make money on every generated clicks on your website. The most popular cpc network is google adsense. You can join them if you have a website.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16519
Tags : cpc Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Monetizing your site  >  CPC programs
Topic: CPC meaning
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 19, 2014, 10:10:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 77.974
Total Topics: 13.650
Total Members: 28.715
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: hafizshahid

268 Guests, 2 Users online :

11 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.