30, July 2014

Melbourne Wedding Photographer - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  WebDigity Community  >  Forum Lounge  >  New Member Introductions
Topic: Melbourne Wedding Photographer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Melbourne Wedding Photographer  (Read 866 times)
Just another rainy day
10 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jan 11, 2013, 12:11:42 pm »

Hi,  
    Everyone
melbourne wedding photographer?Just wanting to say thank-you once again for the amazing wedding photos. We were very impressed with the service from start to finish, not only did you arrive early but you had even looked into the venue location first to pre-plan the best photo spots. You were very friendly and helped a very nervous bride through the whole process!The actual pictures look amazing! I honestly couldn?t ask for anything more. Not only the quality but attention to detail in the photos, there is a good mix of posed phots and other spur of the moment types where wedidn?t even know they were being taken! You really captured the feel of the day. Amazing photos for an amazing price, what more could we want? We will definitely be recommending you to our family and friends.??I highly recommend Phillip for any personal or professional photography requirements. He has provided a high level of professional service in a timely manner. The quality of his work speaks for itself. Phillip while being professional has the ability to relate to others easily, is extremely knowledgeable and provides an environment for even the least photo energetic people to feel relaxed to even enjoy the experience! I will be using Phillip for all of my photography requirements in the future both professionally and personally and have no hesitation in recommending him to others.??Thank you for these. They are great. I am very pleased with the results. Some I like more than most, but there are none that I dislike, which is quite something for me. Thanks again and best wishes for the future.??I met Phillip when he was hired to take some portrait shots of me. He was enthusiastic, personable and knew how to make me relax. He was able to use his people skills and talent behind the camera to get some excellent photos.?

Christenings

?Fabulous! A Greek Christening can be pretty full on but you got in there and took some amazing photos of the event and our guests. You were very professional and friendly and captured some very special moments that I will always treasure. Thank you very much!?

Birthdays

?Dear Phil, Thanks for doing a great job, you are punctual and have excellent photography skills. I will definitely recommend you to family and friends who are looking at hiring a photographer. Appreciate all your help and assistance on my son?s birthday party and capturing great memories for us.?

Family Portraiture

?Truly amazing photos! Really professional, friendly and especially creative ? you captured some great images. Will definitely be using your services for family photos in the future and will be recommending you to all our family and friends. Thank you Phillip.?

?Thanks Phillip for some great family photos, it can be rather challenging when working with infants and toddlers but you handled the shoot very well. We are more than happy to recommend your photography services to others and really appreciated your good nature, punctuality and professionalism? and the fantastic photos of course!! All the best and we look forward to next time.?

About Me

Why Phillip?

On your magical day, I will be there, discreetly capturing not only the classical shots, but also the little details, fleeting laughs, love and personality of you and your wedding guests.I?m an expert at capturing candid images which extrude passion, warmth and elegance.

Based in Melbourne

Call Phillip?s studio on (03) 9998 0480 to book.

wedding photographer melbourn
geelong wedding photograph
pre wedding photography melbourne
War Hero
1866 credits
Members referred : 0

« Reply #1 on: Jan 15, 2013, 02:29:10 pm »

good ad...just was looking for a professional...thanks)

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16553
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  WebDigity Community  >  Forum Lounge  >  New Member Introductions
Topic: Melbourne Wedding Photographer
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 30, 2014, 02:55:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.