18, April 2014

Review needed - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Website & Graphic Reviews
Topic: Review needed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Review needed  (Read 1253 times)
Sandwich Artist
196 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jan 24, 2013, 01:27:20 pm »

My website is about the contact lens where you can find all type of colored contacts lens and the price is also suitable you can check on our website. I just want you to review background of my website.
My name is Bong, James Bong
64 credits

« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2013, 11:25:25 am »

Your website has great look & feel. You also create search engine friendly URL which is helpful in search engine rankings. I from SEO background, i ckh your website how it is optimize & found their is some issues, if we sort out this issues than our website rank well in SERPs.

1) Add XML Sitemap in Website
2) Add ROR, Auto Discovery Sitemap
3) Add Alt tags & Alt attribute in images
4) Add internal link in the home page
5) Verify your website in google webmaster tool & add XML sitemap

If you work on above points, you get added advantage & your website ranked fast in SERPs.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26, 2013, 09:32:54 am »

NHS reviews are getting a bit like buses. Miss one and you don't need to wait long for another to come round the corner.

A month ago there was the Cavendish Review into healthcare assistants, and then two weeks later the Keogh Review into mortality rates, which led to 11 trusts being put into special measures, was published.

Now it is Prof Don Berwick's review on patient safety.

All three were commissioned off the back of the Francis Inquiry into the Stafford Hospital scandal.

Once again, it has been met with the usual platitudes.

But there is also a sense that the time for talking is coming to an end: action is what is needed.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2013, 12:15:09 pm »

Governmental checks and balances don?t get the credit they deserve. News developments Monday are good reminders of why they serve us well.

?Indiana Attorney General Greg Zoeller said he will appeal a ruling dismissing felony charges against a former state utility regulator accused of failing to disclose secret meetings with power plant executives.

?A Lake County judge ruled Indiana?s right-to-work law violates the state constitution by blocking just compensation for services. Zoeller?s office immediately announced it would appeal the ruling, sending the case to the Indiana Supreme Court.

Where are my glasses?
138 credits

« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2013, 09:38:54 pm »

I guess threre`s too long SEO article. Also I was frightened with girls voice. Dont do that. Ask people if they want to listen or read your info. This trick makes your site too agressive.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16681
Tags : colored contacts lens Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Website & Graphic Reviews
Topic: Review needed
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 18, 2014, 10:02:36 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 77.972
Total Topics: 13.651
Total Members: 28.707
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: franky90

287 Guests, 2 Users online :

14 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.