16, April 2014

How to starts Social Media Marketing? - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web site promotion  >  Search Engine Optimization
Topic: How to starts Social Media Marketing?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: How to starts Social Media Marketing?  (Read 1776 times)
World Wide Whale
1076 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jan 29, 2013, 07:05:46 am »

How to starts Social Media Marketing?
My name is Bong, James Bong
76 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2013, 10:36:13 am »

you can start social media marketing by making your accounts on social websites.
I will send you to /dev/null/
468 credits

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29, 2013, 12:30:17 pm »

Social media marketing promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result page. SMM is Social Media Marketing which includes promotion of websites through Social Bookmarking, networking websites, forums posting, blog and article posting, and many more.
Just another rainy day
6 credits

« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2013, 10:12:46 am »

For social media marketing various technique which is used for it and these technique are providing by Atlanta Marketing Firm. They makes you every thing possible and good.
WebDigity Gangsta
636 credits

« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2013, 01:27:19 pm »

you can create social media marketing by making your accounts on social websites. Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.
My Name is Enigo Montoya
240 credits

« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2013, 04:48:30 pm »

Just search some social high pr social websites and start it there.
I love Pokemon
82 credits

« Reply #6 on: Mar 08, 2013, 10:38:49 am »

if you have a facebook account search for companies like ebay , blackberry , apple , coke  just sit and observe what they do everyday . what the post and how they respond to any comment this is the simplest way you can start social media marketing
I crack Photoshop!
18 credits

Internet Marketing Professional

« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2013, 07:39:31 am »

Social Media Marketing is to promote your social profiles like Facebook,LinkedIn by Facebook or LinkedIn advertising.
Prince of Darkness
810 credits

« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2013, 02:11:57 pm »

Lots of business people are now associated with different social media sites to exploring those user groups who seem interested in their products and services.
Metal slug addict
118 credits

« Reply #9 on: Apr 01, 2013, 02:19:28 pm »

There is no hard and fast method to start social media marketting. You can start social media marketting by registering on these site and slowly-2 build friend or fans who are interested in your product. After that you can start promotion in communities and make pages related to your niche product.
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2010 credits

« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2013, 11:33:54 am »

First of all sign up or create fan pages account using your social media accounts so that you can keep up with your fans and audience.

World Wide Whale
964 credits

« Reply #11 on: Apr 26, 2013, 07:01:28 am »

Social Media Marketing is gaining traffic through Social Media Websites...

You can start with most popular site, Facebook... Easy to use sand will bring loads of traffic to your website...
Prince of Darkness
832 credits

« Reply #12 on: Apr 26, 2013, 11:19:35 am »

Create account for yourself in social media sites.Share what ever you are launching through websites.Make friends in all formats .
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #13 on: Aug 29, 2013, 08:23:54 am »

For social media marketing various technique which is used for it and these technique are providing by Atlanta Marketing Firm. They makes you every thing possible and good.

Bill Cosby is my Father
24 credits

« Reply #14 on: Aug 29, 2013, 03:14:18 pm »

Creation of account on all major social media websites... Fill the profile efficiently and post anything differently, useful and attractive
My name is Bong, James Bong
72 credits

« Reply #15 on: Aug 29, 2013, 03:22:22 pm »

In my opinion before you start social media marketing first do some research on current market for your product and services, then go for demo-graphical analysis for your product/service, Then look your giant competitors in market and what techniques they were taking for there social media marketing, Read various case studies on your product/services .

After this you have place idea where you have to target and in what way then go for various methods of social media marketing, I am telling this all from my huge experience.
Stop going just like a lay man do posting on facebook, twitter bla bla... Give some time prepare your ground then go for all.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16702
Tags : seo services Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web site promotion  >  Search Engine Optimization
Topic: How to starts Social Media Marketing?
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 16, 2014, 12:52:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.