26, October 2014

How to Spot a good windows VPS hosting service provider - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: How to Spot a good windows VPS hosting service provider
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: How to Spot a good windows VPS hosting service provider  (Read 1392 times)
I wish I was an Oscar winner
572 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jan 29, 2013, 10:14:24 am »

The price of the VPS hosting package is not always a sign of a VPS hosting service provider. However it could sometimes be dependent on the level of customer support to kind of control panel you get with the server. Nonetheless, I have always believed the level of customer support and Flexibility as two of the most significant factors when searching for a reputed VPS hosting service provider.

-Level of Customer Service:

Customer service i one of the most signifiscant factors on finding an excellent VPS hostin service provider. Make certain that your VPS provider offers around the clock (24/7) support

-Flexibility:

The second key factor when selecting a reputed VPS service provider.Once your little website starts getting bigger and gets more visitors, you must have the capability of upgrading the existing VPS plan by adding more resources to it.

-Physical Security:

If something bad happens to your server, you could lose all your valuable data.

-Well Formed TOS (Terms of Service):

Always try to stay away from the companies that have misleading or obscure terms of service.

-Company Reputation:

Going through the customer tutorial and support forums is a great way to check the reputation of a VPS hosting provider.

-Cost:

If a package is too pricey, you should keep looking as you will most probably be able to find cheaper alternatives.

War Hero
1800 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jan 29, 2013, 02:20:43 pm »

I'll recommend webmasters to choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
Pretty good windows VPS deals along with 50% off the price offered by Hostingsource.com.
Use '50%discount' when ordering.
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2013, 02:23:31 pm by X-man »

OMG!I am geek
472 credits

« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2013, 10:54:17 am »

There are many nice companies which provide reliable hosting services.
World Wide Whale
1454 credits

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2013, 01:07:41 am »

... and ask for test Smiley
War Hero
1756 credits

« Reply #4 on: Feb 01, 2013, 03:34:57 pm »

How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators.

As an alternative, can recommend you to check aspnix.com Windows VPS hosting packages.
You will receive Double RAM Holiday promotion as well as Free domain for life on all annual purchases.

So if I press Alt F4... What?
2174 credits

« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 2013, 03:04:09 pm »

I have a client who is happy using hostingsource.com hosting services.
Their customer support is AMAZING!
Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
I started thinking to transfer some of my websites to them.

OMG!I am geek
444 credits

« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2013, 09:49:15 am »

For sites that are not so critical, I am willing to pay a cheaper price at the cost of a little more "down" time and inconvenience than my more important sites.
1998 credits

« Reply #7 on: Mar 14, 2013, 03:12:07 pm »

+ vote for aspnix.com
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions. They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.

2582 credits

« Reply #8 on: Apr 25, 2013, 10:40:04 am »

Try to contact WebIntellects support and get all the things cleared.
    Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.

General's Aide
856 credits

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 09:24:44 am »

4Goodhosting can be helpful for meeting all your needs. Servers are stable and have fully-redundant network. I've been using 4Goodhosting for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied.
War Hero
1880 credits

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:49 am »

You can rely on Aspnix.com. Their servers are very stable.  Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.

2040 credits

« Reply #11 on: Jun 05, 2013, 11:23:04 am »

I totally support Aspnix.com mentioned solutions. Prices are low and there are setup fees on them. Servers are rock-solid and network is fully-redundant.

2358 credits

« Reply #12 on: Jun 21, 2013, 10:11:10 am »

AS an alternative my recommendation is AJKservers VPS solutions. They are time-tested and have the reputation of a solid host which team is skilled, servers are stable and prices are reasonable.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16705
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: How to Spot a good windows VPS hosting service provider
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 26, 2014, 12:04:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 81.359
Total Topics: 14.446
Total Members: 30.295
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: brainmoore

302 Guests, 2 Users online :

11 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.