26, October 2014

Review Jeans Template - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Website & Graphic Reviews
Topic: Review Jeans Template
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Review Jeans Template  (Read 2098 times)
World Wide Whale
1042 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Feb 14, 2013, 10:07:43 am »

Hello!

I would like that you to review this web template.  It is a template for jeans store on the base of VirtueMart.
The template is made in jeans style and has convinient structure.

Demo

So what's your opinion?
« Last Edit: Feb 27, 2013, 01:27:23 pm by wanderer89 »
Where are my glasses?
138 credits

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 06:33:47 pm »

Yeah that looks nice. You can see multiple options at one time, I would maybe have the sub menu all the way down the side. It looks a little odd having stuff below it.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #2 on: Aug 07, 2013, 09:02:07 am »

There's really not a whole lot of pattern pieces so it seemed it would be pretty straight forward. However I was SUPER CONFUSED on the instructions for inserting the fly zipper. I couldn't make any sense whatsoever out of what they were asking me to do. I just left it sit on the table in the craftroom for about a week. Every day I'd walk in there and look at the instructions, look at my fabric and turn the light off and walk out. LOL! Via the message board on here I found a tutorial and a video which SOMEWHAT helped. But given that my pattern pieces were not shaped the same as the pattern pieces in the tuts, I still had to fudge it a little bit. But it WAS enough to get me passed that step. But my fly zipper didn't look very "fly" - meaning the zipper was just barely covered. Once I got beyond that, the rest went relatively smoothly.

World Wide Whale
1042 credits

« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2013, 08:55:45 am »

Alex Thompson, don't clutter my thread please!
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #4 on: Aug 09, 2013, 09:15:57 am »

I spent more time reading & researching how to make a pair of jeans that fit than I suspect I will have spent sewing them up by the time I'm done!  This was really out of necessity, because at some point I realized that I've never (at least in memory...which is sketchy at times) made a pair of fitted pants before, let alone a pair of jeans!

My main sources of material were the Sewalong threads at Pattern Review - PR #1,  PR#2, all of the posts at Peter's Blog MPB Jeans Sewalong, and all of the links those threads led me to (pertinent places added later).  These are excellent sources of info; I'm merely consolidating everything I found helpful, &  detailing my experiences here.

Because this is my first journey with fitted pants, I'm posting  from a novice's point of view.  I won't address lots of fitting issues & other highly individual aspects, but I will try to be as detailed as possible about what I found that's working for me.  Although I missed joining all the prior sew-alongs, the good news is that I get to benefit from everyone else's experiences - thanks, everyone else!  Cheesy )

World Wide Whale
1042 credits

« Reply #5 on: Aug 12, 2013, 08:56:44 am »

great Sad in this case I'll report to a moderator
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2013, 10:44:17 am »

The Jalie Jeans 2908 pattern has been reviewed - one would think to death - 88 times over at pattern review (and counting!)  So what am I gonna do?  Add another, of course!

I spent more time reading & researching how to make a pair of jeans that fit than I suspect I will have spent sewing them up by the time I'm done!  This was really out of necessity, because at some point I realized that I've never (at least in memory...which is sketchy at times) made a pair of fitted pants before, let alone a pair of jeans!

My main sources of material were the Sewalong threads at Pattern Review - PR #1,  PR#2, all of the posts at Peter's Blog MPB Jeans Sewalong, and all of the links those threads led me to (pertinent places added later).  These are excellent sources of info; I'm merely consolidating everything I found helpful, &  detailing my experiences here.

Sandwich Artist
166 credits

« Reply #7 on: Aug 28, 2013, 09:36:16 am »

It looks good of course, but this design is old-fashioned... it's not bad (I like old-fashion designs myself), but today ecommerce stores developers try to stick to other templates and design.
World Wide Whale
1042 credits

« Reply #8 on: Aug 28, 2013, 09:54:08 am »

Thanks for your opinion, Brandon. As for me it doesn't look outdated, although it might be considered so because of the denim background and colors chosen.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #9 on: Sep 02, 2013, 12:26:38 pm »

We are excited to introduce a new fundraising program, Blue Jeans for Blue Doors, an opportunity for your corporate partners? employees to wear jeans at work in exchange for donating to your Club.

The program is easy to implement, for Clubs and their partners. We?ve created all the resources you?ll need to recruit partners and help them successfully implement a Blue Jeans for Blue Doors campaign ?turn-key graphics and communication templates you can provide partners, along with templates for your own communications. Here?s how to use these materials:

Download and review the full toolkit.
    Invite your partner(s) to participate using the email template program overview.
    Once your partners have signed up, or if they request more information, provide them with the Blue Jeans for Blue Doors Partner Toolkit. Be sure to customize the areas highlighted in yellow with your Club?s information. Areas highlighted in green can be customized by your partner.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16783
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Website & Graphic Reviews
Topic: Review Jeans Template
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 26, 2014, 02:46:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 81.360
Total Topics: 14.446
Total Members: 30.295
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: brainmoore

415 Guests, 2 Users online :

11 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.