1, November 2014

Looking for Link partners - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Marketplace  >  Link trading requests
Topic: Looking for Link partners
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Looking for Link partners  (Read 1451 times)
Just another rainy day
10 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Feb 23, 2013, 11:20:54 am »

Our website is advertising website for Real Estate in India. I am looking for link exchange partners from Indian, I am interested in text link exchange or Banner Ad exchange.  my website is gharwar.com. Interested people contact me.
What a dork
114 credits

Web Designing

« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2013, 11:01:10 am »

HI,

In this time google ban for Link Exchange. You can see on the google blog or news updates. Use other technique to build your links..

Thanks..
I crack Photoshop!
18 credits

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2013, 09:00:10 am »

blog commenting would be the better option for link building.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2013, 11:51:49 am »

In a recent search engine optimization (SEO) chat, someone said that the secret to link building is sources. Definitely a valid observation.

As much as it's helpful to discuss tips, techniques, tricks, and tactics, if you can't get directly to the potential linkers, then all you've got is a lot of really good ideas for how to get nowhere.

Now if this were really a shortcut, it would be a list of 50 people willing to give up links. But that would just be cruel.

Imagine you discover a green pasture that's ideal for grazing sheep. As soon as you tell all the other shepherds about this verdant nirvana it would be mowed bare by hundreds of livestock, effectively ruining it for everyone. And in the end, the list itself would become useless and obsolete.

So without destroying any specific sources, here are few ideas on finding sources to ask, beg, or barter for links.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16821
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Marketplace  >  Link trading requests
Topic: Looking for Link partners
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Nov 01, 2014, 12:43:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.