23, October 2014

How To Generate Business Leads. - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Monetizing your site  >  General Business
Topic: How To Generate Business Leads.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: How To Generate Business Leads.  (Read 669 times)
Just another rainy day
10 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Mar 07, 2013, 08:58:01 am »

How can I generate business leads which way is useful for leads PPC or Business Database List.

My name is Bong, James Bong
64 credits

« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2013, 02:00:20 pm »

In my opinion for business leads PPC is best.
World Wide Whale
964 credits

« Reply #2 on: Apr 20, 2013, 10:15:37 am »

PPC has many advantages but at the same time it carries number of risks...

- The dangers of extra-contextual delivery

Major PPC providers show advertisements on web pages where content is related to chosen trigger key words. This ?contextual advertising? sets PPC apart from conventional banner advertising and is a major attraction of the service. However, while semantic considerations are used to determine the theme of web sites, anomalous results are still produced when advertisers accept the default ?broad match? option. Broad matching can result in ads that are irrelevant to the intended search. For example, using the search term ?C5? when searching for a C5 envelope would also lead to ads for a Citroen C5 car. If the ad did not make it clear that it was selling a car, this broad match could lead to irrelevant clicks and wasted money. Until search engines develop their technology to better determine website relevance, advertisers need to take extra care that their ads are clearly written.

- Bid price inflation

The advertising revenues of PPC providers have risen by over 20% per annum in recent years. This growth is down to an increase both in the number of advertisers and their level of advertising spend. Unfortunately, an increasing number of advertisers means an increase in both the bid price for individual key phrases and the actual click-through-cost (CTC). In order to ensure that your advert is placed above your competitors?, you will need to regularly increase your bid price. You are therefore paying extra without receiving any additional benefit, and a successful PPC campaign can quickly find itself priced out of the market as bid inflation takes holds. In order to avoid this situation, advertisers must be able to respond to developments quickly and adapt their strategy accordingly, otherwise PPC advertising can become very expensive, very quickly.

- Click-through fraud

Google AdWords and other PPC providers display advertisements on third party ?content network? sites through their PPC programs. While this means that your ad will be shown on relevant web pages, it also means that you?re vulnerable to ?click-through fraud? perpetrated by dishonest website owners. Because websites receive money for the amount of clicks that ads they host receive, there?s a possibility that some owners may maliciously click the adverts in an attempt to generate revenue. Google has taken measures to prevent this. However, both benefit from all clicks regardless of intention so it is difficult to determine how seriously they take the problem. Rigorous campaign monitoring is therefore essential if you are to detect and adequately respond to the problem of click-through fraud.

Plus it has a short term effect and if not used properly, you can get your website blacklisted...
Prince of Darkness
824 credits

« Reply #3 on: Apr 21, 2013, 06:01:26 pm »

i think ppc will be good enough.
Where are my glasses?
138 credits

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 04:57:33 pm »

What are other solutions to PPC. If i was to conduct a PPC campaign, I am not sure I could afford it because of the cost of the click through, or whatever it is. Are there any way to generate business leads for free?
Hehe. I made your website....
670 credits

« Reply #5 on: Jun 07, 2013, 11:14:19 am »

i think ppc will be good enough.. You can place your ads along with the Google Map results when people are trying to find a Law Firm by a location. PPC Ads can be displayed along with your free Google Plus listing and when combined, the search result page is dominated with your business messages.
Prince of Darkness
832 credits

« Reply #6 on: Jun 17, 2013, 09:07:16 am »

Hi as many says ppc works fine to generate leads ,not only ppc we can also try to publish news letter , press release and other submissions to generate leads .For example you will get 60% from ppc other 40 % will definitely come from other submissions if you do it in the right way.
Bill Cosby is my Father
24 credits

« Reply #7 on: Aug 08, 2013, 08:31:39 am »

All post are great information i appreciate thanks
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #8 on: Sep 20, 2013, 08:44:19 am »

Generating leads is an important part of the sales process. Marketers should be able to collect leads through a variety of methods, both online and off, in order to find more potential clients. Depending on the type of business, you may want to collect physical addresses or you may only need email addresses. Take a look at the following steps to help you generate leads.

Fashion Guru
742 credits

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 09:33:30 am »

You can go for pay per click then instantly you will get getting business leads to your website.
Sandwich Artist
150 credits

« Reply #10 on: Oct 15, 2014, 09:17:54 am »

Generating leads for any of the business websites isn't that much difficult. All you have to do is just simply share quality products and content worthy stuff at the web and make it visible and renowned for the general audience. Suppose if you are affiliated into website design services and you are offering customized business websites for at some cost. Then making in offer to the customers is termed as lead.
« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2014, 10:22:15 am by Alexhudson »
Prince of Darkness
1422 credits

Well that's me

« Reply #11 on: Oct 16, 2014, 05:31:24 am »

Do not focus in just one method like PPC you will only missed the other mediums that will help you to reach your targeted audience.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16905
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Monetizing your site  >  General Business
Topic: How To Generate Business Leads.
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Oct 23, 2014, 06:27:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.