22, September 2014

New trends in web design - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  General webmaster discussions (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: New trends in web design
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: New trends in web design  (Read 2544 times)
Just another rainy day
10 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Mar 20, 2013, 01:09:36 pm »

Hi

Can any one tell me what are the latest info about web design and what platform should i use to make search engine friendly web site.
Metal slug addict
144 credits

« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2013, 04:24:49 pm »

google adwords
Where are my glasses?
126 credits

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:21:37 pm »

yup go with google adwords
World Wide Whale
964 credits

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 06:59:45 am »

You should use WordPress/Joomla to get good search engine ranking...
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2010 credits

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 01:30:32 pm »

One of the most important thing is to make website load fast, and you can have wordpress, I consider it secure and reliable.

What a dork
106 credits

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 10:39:40 am »

thanks for sharing.
Atari ST fan
42 credits

« Reply #6 on: Jun 20, 2013, 11:44:27 am »

WordPress, install SEO plugin - help you create SEO friendly meta title, meta discription, keywords. etc.
Just another rainy day
6 credits

« Reply #7 on: Jun 21, 2013, 04:05:00 am »

Thanks you share info nice . wish all you fun with  kizi2.co.uk  today .
Prince of Darkness
936 credits

« Reply #8 on: Jul 11, 2013, 12:13:15 pm »

The latest trend in website designing is responsive website design. It is essential thing for every website design as we know that internet users from smart phones are increasing rapidly. Therefore there is more need to make our website mobile SEO friendly.
Total Zero
36 credits

« Reply #9 on: Jul 15, 2013, 12:31:12 pm »

I think you should go with wordpress. This is the best seo friendly platform for web design.
Where are my glasses?
138 credits

« Reply #10 on: Aug 19, 2013, 01:59:49 pm »

Minimalism is a new trend. Always new one.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #11 on: Aug 23, 2013, 10:41:07 am »

Trends and tendencies come and go, we all know that, it's part of our industry's business model. There's the ever present need to come up with something different, to always adapt in order to keep the user's attention. We see this in the car design industry, fashion industry and web. With the web, the most common factor in change is due to updates in technology and as it evolves more things become possible in terms of layout. In this post I want to share some examples of what it means to be a new trend.

One of the things I've been noticing more and more is designs with simple square, non-uniform grids like the Windows 8 "metro" design. The resemblance of these examples and the Windows new UI is very strong, however this style is not new in the editorial world. Magazines have been using this layout approach for decades.

Fashion Guru
814 credits

« Reply #12 on: Aug 23, 2013, 01:24:35 pm »

There are nothing like SEO friendly platform, as far as your coding is correct and there is no parsing error, then that is enough for Google to understand the website. If you want to save some time in writing your own code, then you can use WordPress and this is use to manage as well with clean coding.
Atari ST fan
48 credits

« Reply #13 on: Aug 24, 2013, 04:34:33 am »

wordpress and joomla are best for search engine ranking
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #14 on: Aug 29, 2013, 10:57:12 am »

Trends and tendencies come and go, we all know that, it's part of our industry's business model. There's the ever present need to come up with something different, to always adapt in order to keep the user's attention. We see this in the car design industry, fashion industry and web. With the web, the most common factor in change is due to updates in technology and as it evolves more things become possible in terms of layout. In this post I want to share some examples of what it means to be a new trend.

One of the things I've been noticing more and more is designs with simple square, non-uniform grids like the Windows 8 "metro" design. The resemblance of these examples and the Windows new UI is very strong, however this style is not new in the editorial world. Magazines have been using this layout approach for decades.

Atari ST fan
60 credits

« Reply #15 on: Sep 02, 2013, 05:16:37 pm »

Your best approach is to lookup 'SEO' and 'SERP' Online :-) they give a lot of tips on headings, titles etc.

All do's and dont's are there as well.
Google dot what?
12 credits

http://digitalpoin8.com

http://www.digitalpoin8.com/services/web-design/
« Reply #16 on: Sep 04, 2013, 08:18:07 am »

One of the most important thing is to make website load fast, and you can have wordpress, I consider it secure and reliable.
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2013, 08:59:56 am »

This tutorial will show you how to create an interactive map of the world you can use to display travel photos. In the process, you'll be introduced to Raphael.js. It is a small JavaScript library that makes it easy to work with vector graphics. Instead of using HTML5 Canvas for interactive animations, it uses SVG (for modern browsers) and VML (for IE8 and earlier). This means that Raphael.js looks great on modern browsers and mobile devices, but degrades gracefully and is functional on legacy browsers. Because it is written in JavaScript, it's very easy to integrate with other elements in the DOM. This makes it a great choice for all sorts of interactive animations and a useful tool to add to your skill set.

My name is Bong, James Bong
80 credits

« Reply #18 on: Sep 24, 2013, 11:50:40 am »

yes google adwords and dreamwaver maybe.
Meanwhile,i want to buy some text link on High traffic site, if you have any sites are available,please contact me

:Email:lilirui97 (at) gmail(dot)com;Skype:haohaoainipeng ,thanks
I wish I was an Oscar winner
570 credits

« Reply #19 on: Sep 25, 2013, 03:00:17 pm »

There is no perfect technique for SEO except one that is "content". If your content is unique and lengthy, then definitely Google will crawl it and your web will get good rank. But for that your have to update your contents on weekly or daily basis.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16988
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  General webmaster discussions (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: New trends in web design
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 22, 2014, 08:12:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.