18, April 2014

looking for cheap java hosting with cPanel - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: looking for cheap java hosting with cPanel
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: looking for cheap java hosting with cPanel  (Read 1496 times)
War Hero
1750 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Mar 20, 2013, 03:37:45 pm »

Hi, currently I'm hosting my java app with one Java host with private tomcat account, and everything is perfect, except that I started developing new application, and my current tomcat has not enough heap size (only 64 mb) to handle one extra app.

Their account is also a bit expensive, it?s almost $15 per month, so I search google and found http://gojava.net which seems to offer private tomcat account with 128 mb heap size for only $7.99 per month, is that real?

I mean, how it is possible to get such amount of heap for so low, I spend half of a day with google and couldn't find anyone going so low with heap and ram. As of this, I'm a bit suspicious, and it would be great if someone would share some information about gojava.net, are they reliable?

It just looks too good to be true.

I wish I was an Oscar winner
742 credits

« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2013, 11:09:30 am »

I don't know them.
Metal slug addict
144 credits

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2013, 04:24:30 pm »

google adwords
War Hero
1800 credits

« Reply #3 on: Mar 27, 2013, 04:32:47 pm »

You can rely on gojava.net. Their Java hosting account include much resources.
They offer 99 cents Java Hosting Trial account for 14 days! So, you will lose nothing.
Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!

Alice in WindowsLand
1516 credits

« Reply #4 on: Apr 01, 2013, 04:07:14 pm »

If you need cheap shared java hosting, then yes http://gojava.net is perfect for you.
You know, shared jave hosting from gojava.net comes with cPanel and dedicated java hosting control panel where you can manage your java and tomcat environments, install stuff with few clicks from web based console.
Use 'FORCRAJAVA' - gives 70% OFF first month.

1 post to be geek!
358 credits

« Reply #5 on: Apr 02, 2013, 11:41:49 am »

Have you already tried them?
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2372 credits

« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2013, 11:14:13 am »

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that citynetworkhosting is offering nice web hosting solutions. Their plans are stable, support is skilful and prices are low.

I feel pretty...
1240 credits

« Reply #7 on: Apr 03, 2013, 03:45:20 pm »

Check out services which readymakers.com provides.
They provide a lot of attractive plans which are full-featured and there are SAS drives on their servers.
Highly recommended.
2126 credits

« Reply #8 on: Apr 05, 2013, 02:42:28 pm »

Well, gojava.net has been nothing but superb.
Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
They're provide full support for Apache Tomcat, whatever you are looking to host simple JSP page or complicated application with many servlets and massive backend code

2006 credits

« Reply #9 on: Apr 09, 2013, 12:57:01 pm »

can share some experience with great option citynetworkhosting.com. I haven't had a single downtime since I joined them. I am positive their servers are not too crowded since their prices reflect quality, not quantity. I may not get as much space or bandwidth as other hosts, but the quality is outstanding.

1998 credits

« Reply #10 on: Apr 11, 2013, 01:54:57 pm »

I have never had a problem with their service and speeds have been perfect.
My main page is Java based. With my old host I had problems with the resource usage, but not with gojava.net ? they are simply perfect!
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=16991
Tags : java hosting with cPanel Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: looking for cheap java hosting with cPanel
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 18, 2014, 08:34:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 77.972
Total Topics: 13.648
Total Members: 28.711
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: luvbus12

303 Guests, 2 Users online :

17 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.