23, April 2014

Searching for shared hosting in EU - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Searching for shared hosting in EU
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Searching for shared hosting in EU  (Read 711 times)
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2150 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: May 10, 2013, 01:46:43 pm »

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have full system backup.
I have already found Novatrend.ch and not sure if I can trust them.
Are they good for running web sites in Europe?
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

War Hero
1828 credits

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:56:21 am »

I suppose you need to get more options to compare offers and make a proper choice. As I see citynetworkhosting.com is offering trustworthy services. Their uptime is high, support is helpful and plans are provided with lots of cool useful features.

1998 credits

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 01:41:40 pm »

Novatrend.ch?
Well, it is quite reliable option to deal with. They have Data Center in Switzerland. Pricing is reasonable.
There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. (just read some customer hosting reviews about them).

it will be worth to try them. go ahead.

War Hero
1724 credits

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:00:04 am »

If you are still looking for quality EU based host you can rely on citynetworkhosting.com services. Their plans are affordable and featured, support is always ready to help. Stability is 100%!

2372 credits

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 11:05:06 am »

Give citynetworkhosting.com a try. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.

Novice Spammer
700 credits

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 10:01:34 pm »

I Can say that 4Goodhosting.com is most often very responsive and accommodating. I have been building websites for a long time, and have gone through many web host companies. This is the first host which has not once yet let me down. I have received prompt service and advices; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues. Highly recommended!
2090 credits

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 11:49:19 am »

If you are looking for reliable webhost in EU you can use Aspnix.com. No complaints so far, and I recommend this company to anyone who wants to get fast server for a nominal cost.

Alice in WindowsLand
1516 credits

« Reply #7 on: Jun 03, 2013, 02:08:14 pm »

You will make right decision to choose novatrend.ch EU web hosting services. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

I feel pretty...
1240 credits

« Reply #8 on: Jun 04, 2013, 12:23:16 pm »

I want to say that santrex.net provides quality and resourceful hosting services in Europe.
They have inexpensive prices and servers work with no glitches. 
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=17242
Tags : shared hosting in EU Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Searching for shared hosting in EU
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Apr 23, 2014, 08:40:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 78.044
Total Topics: 13.683
Total Members: 28.740
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: ciey3993sc

294 Guests, 2 Users online :

20 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.