28, July 2014

Any reliable hosting with Class C IP addresses - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Any reliable hosting with Class C IP addresses
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Any reliable hosting with Class C IP addresses  (Read 968 times)
So if I press Alt F4... What?
1998 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: May 16, 2013, 03:34:13 pm »

need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for getting hosting with Class C IP addresses.
the one I know is Seohost.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Spam is yummy.
1550 credits

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »

Aseohosting.com is a better option for you.
If you are interested in getting quality SEO services, they are good for having a deal with.

War Hero
1808 credits

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:26:45 pm »

You will make a good choice of web host, Seohost.com is reliable one. They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files without any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well.

2486 credits

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:50:02 am »

I beleive the best option for your demands is Kvchosting. They are providing featured plans with good stability and superb customer care. All needed seo tools and nice features are already included to plans for free!

2214 credits

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 01:21:01 pm »

Seems you will need hosting provider with highest performance such as OurInternet. Their stability is great, servers are rock-solid and support team is helpful.

I feel pretty...
1238 credits

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 02:53:29 pm »

If you are interested in getting quality SEO services, aseohosting is the best way out then.
Servers have no downtime and live chat is online around the clock. 
AOL - Addict of Linux
1632 credits

« Reply #6 on: Jun 03, 2013, 02:06:30 pm »

I would like to say that seohost.com uptime is great - your sits will be running fast and efficiently.
I'm in the process of moving my other sites to them and thinking to switch from shared to VPS account.
My website response times have never been faster and support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the company to go with.

Dell? Like the pickle?
1332 credits

« Reply #7 on: Jun 05, 2013, 04:27:17 pm »

Aseohosting provides stable and reliable hosting taking into account the needs of all their customers.
Servers are reliable and prices are modest.
War Hero
1808 credits

« Reply #8 on: Jun 10, 2013, 10:41:08 am »

According to my research Kvchosting.com is offering really best cloud seo hosting solutions. They are experienced company with featured stable plans and skilled support team.

War Hero
1800 credits

« Reply #9 on: Jun 25, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

I'd like to share my experience using seohost.com service.
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.

Highly recommend these guys.

1934 credits

« Reply #10 on: Jun 27, 2013, 10:57:20 am »

There are no better option than Kvchosting.com. You will be pleased with their high stability, big variety of features and professional team.

2174 credits

« Reply #11 on: Jul 05, 2013, 04:11:52 pm »

I initially chose seohost.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Go ahead and give them a try.

Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=17416
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Any reliable hosting with Class C IP addresses
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 28, 2014, 02:18:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.