30, September 2014

Can anyone help me out in this? How should I do this? - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Web Page Design (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: Can anyone help me out in this? How should I do this?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Can anyone help me out in this? How should I do this?  (Read 1408 times)
World Wide Whale
964 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jun 03, 2013, 04:16:55 pm »

I am working on a WordPress website. Here, I want to display my contact form in Lightbox. I want to use contact form 7 plug-in. Can anyone help me out in this? How should I do this?
Where are my glasses?
148 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2013, 10:26:19 am »

hmm... Sad
Fashion Guru
814 credits

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2013, 03:17:39 pm »

You need to use form light box plugin from WordPress, and this is the tutorial to understand this /support/topic/open-contact-form-in-lightbox-using-button
you need to prefix wordpressorg url before that above path to see the explanation.
Fashion Guru
742 credits

« Reply #3 on: Jun 19, 2014, 08:23:16 pm »

There are some free and easy things called "plugins" in word press you can see in left side bar. Just click on plugins options which is showing in word press admin panel, select new or install new option. Then search with your key words, you can what ever you want support you want slider, contact form or photo gallery. Just type there you can get and go through the instruction on how to use.

Please ask me here if you have any doubts i can help you. I have years of experience in web designing and development.
I wish I was an Oscar winner
614 credits

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26, 2014, 08:28:01 am »

You need to use form light box plugin from WordPress, and this is the tutorial to understand this /support/topic/open-contact-form-in-lightbox-using-button
you need to prefix wordpressorg url before that above path to see the explanation.
Yes, thank this is the perfect solution and I have also used and try this just now, it is working fine. Anyone looking for something like this can refer to this.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=17499
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Design and Layout  >  Web Page Design (Moderator: Meth0d)
Topic: Can anyone help me out in this? How should I do this?
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 30, 2014, 03:49:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.