17, September 2014

Quality server provider - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Quality server provider
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: Quality server provider  (Read 1387 times)
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2564 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Jul 10, 2013, 10:41:31 am »

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
My requirements are 400GB disk space, 5000GB bandwidth, Linux
The company should be reliable and has good reputation.
I've noticed ChicagoVPS.net as quality server provider, what do you think about them?

OMG!I am geek
472 credits

« Reply #1 on: Jul 11, 2013, 11:14:43 am »

They have affordable prices.
1998 credits

« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2013, 03:21:47 pm »

It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, hostforweb.com met all my specific demands. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.

2306 credits

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2013, 10:08:17 am »

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that ChicagoVPS.net is quality host and their service is reasonable. This company is providing high performance servers and stable network offered by knowledgeable support.

War Hero
1800 credits

« Reply #4 on: Jul 23, 2013, 03:59:15 pm »

I know powerful, fast and stable servers offered by gigapros.com - good reputed web host.
They are highly reliable, professional and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast support. I highly recommend their services without any doubt.

Where are my glasses?
138 credits

« Reply #5 on: Jul 24, 2013, 07:29:08 pm »

Your requirements are pretty basic, there are many high quality hosts that should be able to meet your needs. I've read some good reviews on that company, if you are looking for comparisons it might be worthwhile to check out the marketplace section of this forum, too.
Fashion Guru
808 credits

« Reply #6 on: Jul 25, 2013, 12:25:55 am »

I have switched to 4Goodhosting.com after having enough of the downtime with our old web host. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. Perfect service, excellent support, great reliable web host! Go ahead with them and don't waste your time with scum hosts.
Dell? Like the pickle?
1278 credits

« Reply #7 on: Jul 25, 2013, 04:05:33 pm »

It seems to me a2hosting.com services can be suitable for all your needs.
SSD technology is included in their plans and uptime is high.
Prices are competitive.
War Hero
1856 credits

« Reply #8 on: Jul 26, 2013, 10:31:51 am »

I must say ChicagoVPS will be perfect for your needs. You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novice

Computer Avant Garde
1350 credits

« Reply #9 on: Jul 31, 2013, 03:52:05 pm »

4goodhosting.com has solid VPS deals with 100% uptime.
Servers are not costly and stable.
Support is beyond praise. 

2174 credits

« Reply #10 on: Aug 02, 2013, 03:50:36 pm »

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Can recommend jumpline.com and their dedicated servers. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occassions my questions was answered very promptly.

Spam is yummy.
1494 credits

« Reply #11 on: Aug 07, 2013, 04:55:01 pm »

Internetworldwide.org provides quality servers which have no downtime and have fully-redundant network.
There are many resources on them and they are well-balanced.

War Hero
1884 credits

« Reply #12 on: Aug 15, 2013, 10:50:16 am »

After you sign up with hostingsource.com, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Using the code '50%discount' you will get 50% off the price on 1st month order.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #13 on: Aug 16, 2013, 10:50:32 am »

SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS) is a knowledge-driven data quality product. DQS enables you to build a knowledge base and use it to perform a variety of critical data quality tasks, including correction, enrichment, standardization, and de-duplication of your data. DQS enables you to perform data cleansing by using cloud-based reference data services provided by reference data providers. DQS also provides you with profiling that is integrated into its data-quality tasks, enabling you to analyze the integrity of your data.

DQS consists of Data Quality Server and Data Quality Client, both of which are installed as part of SQL Server 2012. Data Quality Server is a SQL Server instance feature that consists of three SQL Server catalogs with data-quality functionality and storage. Data Quality Client is a SQL Server shared feature that business users, information workers, and IT professionals can use to perform computer-assisted data quality analyses and manage their data quality interactively. You can also perform data quality processes by using the DQS Cleansing component in Integration Services and Master Data Services (MDS) data quality functionality, both of which are based on DQS.

2006 credits

« Reply #14 on: Aug 19, 2013, 11:09:57 am »

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ChicagoVPS.net will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime seems to be 99.999%!

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #15 on: Aug 30, 2013, 09:17:06 am »

With IBM Express products, you can have "all the blue without the big". IBM's hardware combines technical innovation with built-in reliability, designed to meet your business needs and budget. These systems are easy to install, deploy and manage. And with IBM Financing are more affordable than ever.

The IBM Express product portfolio features IBM?s leading technology and global expertise at a price that small to medium business can afford.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #16 on: Sep 06, 2013, 11:11:58 am »

The first thing you need to do when shopping for a webhost is to evaluate your disk space and bandwidth needs. If your site will feature a lot of graphics, dozens of pages and get a lot of traffic, you're going to need decent amounts of bandwidth and disk space. Unlimited plans are available, and they make life easier. If your site is going to be simple and not generate a huge amount of traffic, you should be able to get away with smaller amounts of disk space and bandwidth.

Keep compatibility in mind, too. In the excitement of looking for a web hosting provider, you might overlook one critical thing: the type of operating systems that are supported. You're not going to want to switch operating systems, so double-check this point before settling for a provider.

Reliability and availability are critical characteristics to consider when shopping around for web hosting. The best web hosting providers offer availability rates of 98 and 99 percent. This is frequently referred to as ?Uptime?. It's easy to make such claims, though, so make sure to see if they make good on their promises.

Security is also an essential concern. Choosing a web hosting provider without learning about its available security features is a big mistake. Things like firewalls, daily backups and user authentication should all be included. It's also nice to receive notifications whenever changes are made because they can alert you to suspicious activity.

Calm down. It's just a virus.
1414 credits

« Reply #17 on: Sep 24, 2013, 10:53:08 am »

Can anyone point me a good place where I will be able to order dedicated server plan?
My requirements are 400GB disk space, 5000GB bandwidth, Linux
The company should be reliable and has good reputation.
I've noticed ChicagoVPS.net as quality server provider, what do you think about them?

If you are still open with options then you can check out RepriseHosting for your requirements:
Only $69.95 per month with FREE setup. Limited quantities.

*** Use the promo code WHT50 to receive 50% off your first month bill ***

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
[COLOR="SlateGray"]RepriseLTO Special[/COLOR]
Dual quad-core Intel Xeon L5420 2.5Ghz processors
8GB DDR2 ECC registered memory
500GB SATA hard drive (HDD model varies, but either WD or Seagate)
SuperMicro 1U chassis
Choice of 2TB bandwidth on a 100mbit port OR 10mbps unmetered connection.
2 usable IPs

Only $69.95 per month with FREE setup. Limited quantities.

Optional Add-Ons
cPanel license: +$25.95 per month
10mbps unmetered bandwidth: FREE
30mbps unmetered bandwidth: +$19.95 per month
100mbps unmetered bandwidth: +$49.95 per month
Secondary 500GB drive: +$19.95 per month
Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
4GB Extra RAM: +$14.95 per month

SLAs and Guarantees
100% network uptime
100% power uptime
100% cooling uptime
Server setup in 24 hours or less, Monday-Friday

>> Order Now - More Info <<

Do Check them out!
I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #18 on: Oct 01, 2013, 09:25:13 am »

SQL Server Data Quality Services (DQS) is a knowledge-driven data quality product. DQS enables you to build a knowledge base and use it to perform a variety of critical data quality tasks, including correction, enrichment, standardization, and de-duplication of your data. DQS enables you to perform data cleansing by using cloud-based reference data services provided by reference data providers. DQS also provides you with profiling that is integrated into its data-quality tasks, enabling you to analyze the integrity of your data.

DQS consists of Data Quality Server and Data Quality Client, both of which are installed as part of SQL Server 2012. Data Quality Server is a SQL Server instance feature that consists of three SQL Server catalogs with data-quality functionality and storage. Data Quality Client is a SQL Server shared feature that business users, information workers, and IT professionals can use to perform computer-assisted data quality analyses and manage their data quality interactively. You can also perform data quality processes by using the DQS Cleansing component in Integration Services and Master Data Services (MDS) data quality functionality, both of which are based on DQS.

Cyberpunk Wannabe
338 credits

« Reply #19 on: Oct 14, 2013, 11:23:32 am »

f you're earning from your website, it may be worth your while to pay those extra dollars. After all, as long as your site is "up", you stand the chance of getting additional sales which will more than make up for the additional cost of a few bucks. Remember: no site, no sale.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=17724
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web hosting talk  >  Hosting companies
Topic: Quality server provider
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 17, 2014, 09:29:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.