2, September 2014

E-mail Marketing Tool - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web site promotion  >  Search Engine Optimization
Topic: E-mail Marketing Tool
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: E-mail Marketing Tool  (Read 608 times)
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2532 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Oct 14, 2013, 02:12:09 pm »

As you could notice by the thread name I am looking for a marketing tool for my email campaign. It should have option of reminder and sending schedule. I've found attractive solution from tickletrain.com company. They are offering all I need, but worry about if all my emails will reach destination. Do you know any information on them?

Cyberpunk Wannabe
256 credits

« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2013, 07:16:18 am »

From a societal point of view, marketing is the link between a society?s material requirements and its economic patterns of response. Marketing satisfies these needs and wants through exchange processes and building long term relationships
2270 credits

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2013, 03:11:22 pm »

According to my research TickleTrain is really great option for your search. This tool is working perfectly without any glitches. All your mail will be delivered right according to schedule and you will get notifications on current status. Pricing is reasonable, features are useful.

1970 credits

« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2013, 02:46:23 pm »

Tickletrain.com uses the BCC field to tag an email for follow up- but when you are reminded that you have not gotten a response, it has pre-written email responses ready to send. So it's really fast to follow-up on emails. Most others are just a reminder to do something. This actually does all the work for you- and best of all the email followups are personalized to the recipient get sent from your email address, so it looks like you actually typed them up. It's pretty powerful, but easy once you get it set up.

War Hero
1856 credits

« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2013, 01:16:52 pm »

I am using a service provided by Tickletrain. There are both free and paid plans, but it's great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don't get a response, it reminds you of the email; but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out.

"How I made $1 million in ten minutes" Author
636 credits

Work hard to get success

« Reply #5 on: Jul 06, 2014, 04:48:43 pm »

You can use interspire
OMG!I am geek
306 credits

« Reply #6 on: Aug 23, 2014, 07:57:30 am »

Any tool for Email marketing will not give you good result, try doing it manually.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=18396
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web site promotion  >  Search Engine Optimization
Topic: E-mail Marketing Tool
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Sep 02, 2014, 08:44:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Forum Statistics
Total Posts: 80.152
Total Topics: 14.138
Total Members: 29.778
Tutorials : 58
Resources : 929
Designs : 395
Latest Member: Bessiebixcon325

353 Guests, 3 Users online :

16 users online today:

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.