24, July 2014

How to remove Spyware and Malware? - webmaster forum

Webdigity webmaster forums
[ Home | Help | Search | Forum's Shop | Archive | Login | Register | Webmaster Directory ]
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web Development  >  Security
Topic: How to remove Spyware and Malware?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online

Author Topic: How to remove Spyware and Malware?  (Read 4492 times)
Kill the googlebot
110 credits
Members referred : 0

« on: Nov 28, 2009, 07:52:26 am »

Hi there,

You can block spyware manually in the Internet explorer follow the method mentioned below...

?   Open the Internet Explorer browser.
?   Click on the "Tools" button, which is located at the top of left hand of the page.
?   Then double click on the "Internet Options" button, and a window will open up.
?   Then click on the "Privacy" tab and scroll down to the "Edit" button at the bottom right side of the page.
?   The "Per Site Privacy Actions" window will open then you can add the addresses of the websites that you which to block.
?   By Clicking "OK" twice it will then save the changes you have made.

To Block Spyware Manually in Firefox Browser
?   Go to ?TOOLS? then ?OPTIONS? after opening the browser
?   ?GENERAL? on the left, then click the ?Connection Settings? button below. Choose ?Manual? proxy configuration from the list given
?   Check the ?use the same proxy? checkbox.
?   Click OK, and then OK again to close.

But its all minimum solutions only. You can quality anti-spyware protection software, if you want permanent production.

If you any other idea about block spyware manually.

Thanks to L&C Sunshine Technology Virus removal

Regards,
Williams
lcsunshine.com
Thanks to L&C Sunshine Technology Virus removal
Atari ST fan
52 credits

Air Force Ones Online

« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2009, 08:16:35 am »

I think you should always setup an real-time monitor via some nice anti-virus tools to block something unknown.
I use 360 safe for this purpose.Smiley

Have a nice day,
Atari ST fan
50 credits

« Reply #2 on: Dec 01, 2009, 05:14:18 pm »

How does using the same proxy prevent me from spyware?
Cyberpunk Wannabe
398 credits

« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2010, 01:13:23 am »

Really helpful tips. My system was infected with many software and I was thinking that I will not get rid of them even after installing windows. But after following these tips I got success. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Sandwich Artist
150 credits

« Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2010, 11:15:32 pm »

how dose u yous proxy i am yous to Spyware.
Hunky Junky Monky Man!
408 credits

« Reply #5 on: Dec 11, 2010, 06:45:57 am »

I would like to suggest you that you must go with anti virus or anti spamm first .
Chicken-run Manager
64 credits

« Reply #6 on: Jan 16, 2011, 11:12:05 am »

howdy!
in my way,with the  all-time guard,my laptop would run fast and well,my choice is the kaspersky,for I can set the rules in it.
by the way,good setting of the kaspersky would keep yr pc run fast and well enough,or it'd be slow and annoying you with many notices,with a high cpu and ram rate;so as for my friend tony's old laptop,my suggestion would be the spydig(full-time guard) and avg of the green edition(as the part-time),ccleaner for remains and junk files in the drivers.
one simple tip for all the things of trojan,be slow when u are installing or surfing,or the thing wuld come to u as you order them.
no offensvie at all for those above
thks
Hunky Junky Monky Man!
408 credits

« Reply #7 on: Jan 17, 2011, 02:16:11 pm »

You must always use the anti spy ware and Malware to protect  the computer or a laptop of yours. There are multiple reason to protect but i think using anti virus or anti malware is one of the best system to use and to protect the computer.
What a dork
90 credits

« Reply #8 on: Oct 12, 2011, 11:27:27 am »

If you any other idea about block spyware manually.
Where are my glasses?
146 credits

« Reply #9 on: Apr 26, 2012, 09:00:38 am »

by installing a latest updated Anti-virus software.
Fashion Guru
798 credits

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 01:05:11 am »

usually when my system gets effected i use noadware and malwarebytes. it clears any virus in my system.
Supreme Overlord
874 credits

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 08:04:11 am »

Spyware refers to any program that is secretly installed on your computer and sends information about your browsing habits, downloads and passwords back to a remote server. This information can then be used to hijack your computer, redirect your Web browser and upload other types of malware that can slow down your computer or corrupt system files. You can remove spyware using the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware program, which can be downloaded for free from the MalwareBytes website.
Spy Agent
754 credits

« Reply #12 on: Jun 21, 2012, 08:01:40 am »

It's really nice thanks for sharing. I have Comodo Antispyware , Its good for this issues.
http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/anti-malware.php
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2012, 01:46:00 pm by jessikario »
Supreme Overlord
874 credits

« Reply #13 on: Jul 07, 2012, 09:57:55 am »

We can remove spyware and malware by running the Malicious Software Removal Tool.
Spy Agent
754 credits

« Reply #14 on: Jul 23, 2012, 08:39:39 am »

Nice Tips, thanks for sharing.
What a dork
112 credits

« Reply #15 on: Aug 01, 2012, 11:17:43 am »

Malware is any file or software on your computer that sneaks its way onto your computer without your knowledge, such as viruses and spyware. Not only does malware slow down your computer, it can potentially steal your personal information. Lots of software out there can remove malware for you, but it can be expensive.

there are alots of malware removal tools you can search on the internet and it can also be done manually.
Spy Agent
754 credits

« Reply #16 on: Aug 06, 2012, 10:33:45 am »

Its good to use some good antivirus to remove this spwares and malwares !
So if I press Alt F4... What?
2010 credits

« Reply #17 on: Feb 28, 2013, 01:59:19 am »

Thanks for sharing. There are thousand of malwares discovered everyday and it would be very helpful to have a reliable anti virus softwares.

I am a fanatic. So?
3572 credits

« Reply #18 on: Sep 06, 2013, 11:05:35 am »

The Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool is an anti-malware utility that checks computers running Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 for infections by specific, prevalent malicious software?including Blaster, Sasser, and Mydoom?and helps remove malware and any other infections found.

When the detection and malware removal process is complete, the tool displays a report describing the outcome, including which, if any, malware was detected and removed.

See the list of malicious software cleaned by this tool.

Note: The version of the tool delivered by Microsoft Update and Windows Update runs in the background and then reports if a malware infection is found. To run this tool more than once a month, use the version on this web page or install the version that is available at the Microsoft Download Center.

Because computers can appear to function normally when infected, it's a good idea to run this tool regularly even if your computer seems to be fine. You should also use up-to-date antivirus software, such as Microsoft Security Essentials, to help protect your computer from other malware. Windows 8 includes antivirus and antispyware software called Windows Defender. Windows Defender for Windows 8 replaces Microsoft Security Essentials.

Nikolas' Servant Child
186 credits

« Reply #19 on: Feb 20, 2014, 01:02:42 pm »

Thanks for this tips.
Trackback URI for this entry : http://www.webdigity.com/trackback.php?topic=9396
Bookmark this thread : Digg Del.icio.us Dzone more....

Instabuck - The easy way to sell digital products online
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Webdigity Webmaster Forums  >  Web Development  >  Security
Topic: How to remove Spyware and Malware?
« previous next »
Jump to:
User Area
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Jul 24, 2014, 04:33:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Donate to our community, and get a permanent link back to your site!

Web Design Gallery · Whois Lookup · Pagerank · Tag Browsing · Lo-fi version · Syndication · Webmaster forum history · Advertise
Developed by HumanWorks © 2005 - 2014 Webdigity webmaster community · sublime directory
Webdigity Webmaster Forums | Powered by SMF 1.0.12. © 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.